Sunday, July 1, 2007

H went to nursery!

Yesterday we went to see the movie Ratatouille with the kids, it was fun. It is amazing how they can get a rat to look so cute!

Today was a really nice Sunday. First of all, H actually went to nursery! That is a major, major accomplishment for her. Usually her daddy takes her up to nursery and cant leave - she cries hysterically the second he puts her down. I have been talking to her about it all week & have been telling her that I am going to leave her there & come back and pick her up. So when I took her today she didn't cry when I left and she stayed the entire time! My friend Stephanie helped her to be happy - thank you Stephanie! - but it was such a huge step for her. We are going to be talking about it all week so hopefully she will do it again!

After church we had our ward missionaries over for dinner. They are the best missionaries. They are such great examples, sweet to the kids and they work so hard. We are so lucky to have them in our ward. They are Elder Ratliff, Elder Cuthbertson and Elder Grant - it was fun to have them over tonight.

Then we went to a baptism tonight for a young man who just joined the church. It was so great to be there and feel the spirit and see his excitement. He was eager to participate and thank everyone that came. During the baptism they played a video of our prophet, President Gordon B. Hinkley, and while I watched him giving his testimony I realized how much I love him. I am so grateful for the prophet. I am grateful to Heavenly Father for giving me a prophet to guide me, teach me and receive revelation for me. I am so blessed!

No comments: