Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I look pretty!


S had a friend come over today and they had a great time together! We went over to grandma's and went swimming all day. The kids barely came out of the water, good thing because it was hot! They are cute girls.

T found a little friend in the grass today. He was not afraid of the little lizard at all - it was walking all over his arms and even went on top of his head. It freaked me out just watching it in his hair, but he loved it!




When it gets quiet in the house we start to get a little worried. Well, it got quiet tonight and so I asked T to go and make sure his little sister was okay. She is a very busy one. She is sweet, funny and kind - but very curious and busy. He came back down the stairs hiding her behind his back. He said,"She's o.k, but wait till you see her." I looked at her and her face was red - and in T's hand was a new stick of lipstick. She had gotten into my makeup in my bathroom! I guess I should be surprised it hasn't happened yet. I brought her back upstairs to see what kind of mess she made and to stick her in the tub - and I grabbed my camera to document the event! I decided to have her hold the lipstick again so I could take a picture and remember what she had done. Well, she happened to be standing in front of my long mirror and when she turned around I caught her reaction on the camera. Seriously, this is frame by frame her reaction - looking, surprise and then liking it!! It really makes me laugh when I see these pictures. She is so funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Yeah ... the 'too quiet' thing gets me nervous in my house too! Great pictures!