Thursday, July 26, 2007

yummy cookies!!

S & T made their first batch of cookies today, and they did really good! They decided on peanut butter cookies & they did pretty much everything themselves. I helped them read the recipe and they put it all together. I haven't made cookies in a long time - and I know why - I have no will power and cookies are my thing. I want to swipe one every time I walk by. I wish I had taken some pics of the kids making them!! But I have always wanted to take pics of cookies, so here they are - they wont last long!




Tonight after I put the older 2 to bed H and I came downstairs for our nightly routine. Only, tonight she wanted to put on some dress-up wings. I love it when they wear wings, so I Iet her play for a little while. She stripped off all her clothes and put on the wings and we went outside. She ran all over the yard and then turned to me and said. "It's not working. I cant fly." It was so cute!! Then the sprinklers turned on and she jumped so high!





No comments: