Monday, July 9, 2007

What happened?!!

Well, last week was a fluke. I thought church this week was going to be easy and that we were going to enjoy our classes, but no. H wouldn't go to nursery again. I took her up just like last week but she was so upset! I have never seen her cry like she did - it was so sad & frustrating. She cried and asked for daddy, so I took her to him - then when I left she cried for me. Pete ended up having to take her for a ride in the car to calm her down. She had a tough day. I wonder when this will get easier.

Swim lessons are so fun - the kids are doing great! They both are swimming so well and are loving every second of it. S has such a natural stroke and is so quick, she is already way better than I am! T is so funny to watch. I keep hearing his teacher tell him to stay on top of the water. The problem is that the kid is so thick, he is seriously a tank - he already weighs 50 pounds. He just sinks. But he swims hard & is doing great. Three more weeks to go!

Here are some of our goggle pictures!



1 comment:

Raimi said...

Love the goggle pictures. Looks like they are having FUN! H will get there! I'll keep sending happy nursery thoughts her way :.

Raimi