Friday, June 29, 2007

Lazy day

Today was a lazy day, and it felt great. We stayed in our jammies until lunch time and read, watched cartoons and didn't do much. S is reading this summer to earn Sonic drinks & it is a big motivator! T was inventing things all day - he invented a bag that can bring things upstairs without having to actually go up them - great idea. H followed me all day and couldn't keep her clothes on. Every time I turned around she had taken off her clothes and sometimes her diaper too!
Tonight there was a movie playing in the park behind our house and it was a lot of fun. The city played Ice Age on a big screen in the middle of the park and we sat out on a blanket and watched it together. It was freezing though! Pete had to go back and get some blankets for us, who would have known it would be so cold at the end of June. I love it though, I got to come home and put on my cozy jammies again!



No comments: