Tuesday, July 24, 2007

day at the park

This summer is just flying by! I cant believe how fast it is going, it is making me sad. We are going to play a little harder to make sure we are enjoying every single day we have left!

Today we had swim again, we just started the last of our 4 weeks. It makes me so happy to see how well they are doing. S is amazing, she makes swimming actually look pretty. T is trying so hard and doing so good! His teacher last time suggested on his report card for him to stay in the same level, but then checked off all the requirements. He was upset and so I told him I would move him up a class if he worked really hard - and he is! I am really proud of both of them.

Swimming wasn't enough to get out all of their energy, so we headed over to the park to ride bikes and play. They love to ride bikes!







It was really humid today, check out H's hair - it was a great hair day! I love it.

1 comment:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Where did H get all that curly hair? She is a doll.