I can't believe she is 9 today. She is such a great girl and I am so proud to be her mom. She is sweet, thoughtful, smart, funny and talented. She has the best heart and a really strong spirit! She is a beautiful little girl inside and out! We love her so much.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Posted by Amy at 9:13 AM
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
My friend Rebecca tagged me so long ago for this fun idea. I think this is great, here it is...
Whenever Oprah does her ‘Favorite Things’ show, I am always curious about the things she chooses and why. The best part of her ‘Favorite Things’ show is that she shares them with others! Well, the other day I thought to myself, “I don’t have to be Oprah to have ‘Favorite Things’. I started to think about the day to day things that I have or use that bring me some form of enjoyment. I thought it would be interesting to find out the ‘Favorite Things’ of my friends and family too. So here it goes…If money were not an issue and you wanted to load up a basket of your most ‘Favorite Things’ and give it to your friends, what would you choose and why? During your day to day life, are there things that you use each day that make you smile or feel good? Is there something that you look forward to everyday? It can be something simple, like the type of pen you use or something big like the type of car you drive. I will list my ‘Things’ and then I will tag a few of you to do the same thing. Here they are in no particular order...
1. Victoria Secret Vanilla Lace lotion - I love this lotion. I have been wearing it since I was a senior in high school. I never get tired of it and it makes me feel good.
2. My Nikkon D80 SLR camera - I LOVE this camera. I cant imagine not having it. I drag it around everywhere and love to play with it. It is my hobby and my obsession.
3. My Macbook Pro - it goes hand in hand with my camera. What can I say, Pete spoiled me! He has figured out I am happy when I have an outlet, and I love my new computer. It has great programs that work with my pictures and I can take it anywhere!
4. Oil of Olay Complete lotion with 30spf - I use this everyday! I started using this years ago and I love it. It has Zinc Oxide, which is the most important ingredient in sunscreen (according to my dermatologist!)
5. Invisible Glass cleaner - well, it can be any foamy aerosol glass cleaner. They are amazing! They make anything look nice. I am constantly using it on everything - windows, mirrors, fixtures, and it makes my tile counters look so good!
6. My elliptical machine - I am always swearing by this machine. I LOVE it! I hate to run, so this works great for me. The trick is Interval training!
7. I.N.C. clothing line - If I could go on a shopping spree, it would definitely be in this department at Macy's. I love the way the clothes look and the way they fit. It is totally my style.
8. Bare essentials mineral makeup - I have never been a real makeup girl (except lipstick, I love lipstick!). I like it, I just have never learned the correct way to use it. But this year, maybe because of my rising age, I felt the need for a little foundation. My sister-in-law told me about this mineral makeup and I love it. Not too much, but it makes you feel great!
9. Crystal lite - YUM! I have always loved water, but now I love it even more! You can get it in big packs at Costco!
Those are some of my favs... now its time for Nikki, Heidi, Lisa and Raimi to tell me theirs!
Posted by Amy at 2:16 PM