Monday, July 2, 2007

Swim lessons!!!


Guess what we started today! It is our summer ritual (our 6th year of going to the aquatic center)- a tradition that the kids just cant wait for. They have been asking me since Christmas when swim lessons were going to start, no joke. This morning T forgot it was the first day & when I asked him to put on his swimsuit he remembered and started dancing and yelling all over the house - so excited.

I was wondering how it would go with H because she is going to have to sit and watch the others swim, but she did so good. She was upset at first. She watched the other 2 get their suits on and was so mad at me for putting regular clothes on her. But I literally didn't hear a word from her once we got there, she just watched everyone. She is the sweetest little girl.
We will see how it goes - we are going everyday in July!

No comments: