Friday, February 1, 2008

1st Tooth!!

T lost his first tooth tonight! He is so happy - not only to get out the tooth that has been hurting for a while - but he is so excited for the tooth fairy. It was funny, we caught H running away with his tooth and he said "I cant loose it, cause then I wont get money or sparkles." Then he looked at me and told me the sparkles mean "good luck." He is so cute. I wonder if he will get to sleep?



Here he is before the tooth came out. It was soo loose and sticking up so far! I put my finger underneath it and popped it out with one try. He didn't even know it happened until a couple seconds later he couldn't feel it anymore!



And here he is after! Dont you love how we make them smile for the tooth shots. I am always telling him to smile "normal" and then tonight I'm going "dont smile normal, I can't see your tooth, smile with your mouth open!" Poor guy, good thing he is happy tonight and super cute!

3 comments:

kam said...

How much was it worth? I might need to start pulling mine out to get a little extra spenind cash! ;)

Raimi said...

I hope the Tooth Fairy was good to you T!
Cracking up @ your picture taking comments. So true & so funny!

Raimi

Heidi said...

Amy! How fun that you found me!

Could your kids be any cuter? Could they look any more like you?

I loved reading that you went to the JT concert. Now THAT'S the Amy I remember. . .