Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tag #1

I got tagged 2 times this week! The first one was from my sister-in-law Nikki. The rules are to answer the questions, tag 5 more people and leave them a post asking them to do it too! So, here it goes...

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? It is crazy, that seems like a lifetime ago. I was a newlywed, finishing my degree in broadcasting at BYU and getting ready to go work for the summer in Los Angeles with Pete. It was a really fun time. We were living in a little duplex across the street from the hospital in Provo & we loved it! We had a great married ward and met some awesome people (right, Becca!)

2. 5 things on my to-do list today? Today is Saturday, so it is my slower day! I need to clean the house (in case a realtor comes through) - get T ready for his basketball game - pack up the kids things ( they are going to spend the night at grandma and grandpa's tomorrow) - make dinner - pack myself ( we are going away for a night!).

3. What snacks do I enjoy? O.k. anyone who knows me understands how hard this question is for me. It is like asking me to pick a favorite song - totally impossible. I love food! If I could indulge myself and have whatever I liked the list would go on forever. I love good bread, my chocolate cake, chips and salsa, popcorn, fudge pops, french fries, a good sub sandwich, any mexican dish .....

4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? Buy a home we could live in forever, invest in real estate in my favorite places, divy out to family, and make our "job" doing service all over the world - that would be amazing!!

5. 3 bad habits? I stay up way too late, I am not very good at getting back to people by email and forget to check somedays, and I procrastinate.

6. 5 places I've lived? Roseville, Ca - Gaithersburg, Md - Provo, Ut - Santa Clara, Ca - Woodland Hills, Ca -

7. 5 jobs I've had? C'est Bon European Bakery - Rocklin Dental Center - Hewlett Packard - KBYU TV - Eclipse Marketing

8. 5 things people dont know about me? I put sunscreen on my face everyday, my mom taught me that! - I actually have quite a bit of gray hair starting to come in. I haven't dyed or plucked yet - except the crazy ones right in my part! - People think this is gross, but it is sooo good. I like to eat Ruffles with vanilla ice cream, another thing my mom taught me. - I HAVE to have the car full of food when I go on a roadtrip. My parents always packed tons for us when we went somewhere, so now when I am in the car for too long I want to snack! - Everyone always thinks that since I take about a thousand pics a month that I am a huge scrapbooker. The truth is, I haven't scrapbooked in about 8 years. I dont have the time, place or patience and I always end up not liking what I did. I am more of a digital scrapper. - **Bonus** I actually got a little excited when the rumors about NKOTB reuniting came out. Huge fan!

O.K. My turn to tag, I pick Stephanie T., Stephanie J., Becca, Julianne and Laurie. Love you guys!

Becca, I am working on yours next!!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I got a little excited about the NKOTB reunion too. It's just a part of me.

And I remember your salt/ice cream thing. It really is gross, but you wouldn't be Amy without it, right?

Becca said...

Amy you are such a crack up! Yes we had so much fun when we were young, cute, newly wed, and childless at the time! I will work on your list. I'd have to say I agree with a lot of things on your list. Especially the billionaire one, that's exactly what I want to do. You are a great photographer BTW. Any pointers for getting started. I'm about to invest in a Canon Rebel. How do you take good pictures?

Sibri said...

I don't get this tagging business? Is it an American thing?