Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My date with H

I am finally feeling a little better - last week was been a bad one in our house. Pete and I got whatever has been going around. I actually lost my voice for 2 days, it was so weird! My kids thought it was great, they kept asking me to scream as loud as I could because no sound would come out. I'm sure they enjoyed their little break from having to listen to me!

By the end of the week, I was ready to get out of the house. Luckily, I have a little girl who LOVES to do anything away from home. She cracks me up, everyday when we are getting dressed she asks me where we are going today. She loves to go to the store, to eat, to take a walk, anywhere! So, we took off on Friday and took a walk around the "downtown" area. We had so much fun, she is a great date. We had to leave early though because a crazy lady was following us around and calling me a mom with a "problem" for taking pictures!










She saw this dress in the window from across the street. When we got to it she stood there and then started singing and twirled like a ballerina!



We stopped at a little bakery and got some heart cookies, with sprinkles! She was happy.





7 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your pictures! You don't have a problem, she's just jealous. She looked all grown up in her boots. Kimberly is the same way, she asks that same questions every morning. She LOVES to shop!!!

Stephanie said...

What a FUN little outing with H. You take such awesome pictures!! I always thought that cookies with sprinkles were the BEST thing when I was little.

Heidi said...

Beautiful pictures, Ames.

Your little girl is GORGEOUS!

. said...

O..k. seriously the outfit is adorable and good job on the pictures! How fun to have a little day out. I am a mom with a "problem" too! maybe we should form a photography support group. Hey I just got photoshop elements 6.0 and oh boy! it is totally overwhelming. is that what you use? I am taking a class but not for a few months and I could use some pointers!

Stephanie said...

I love her! She is so dang cute. Next time give us a call and we'll go with you!

Becca said...

Amy, I didn't know you were a photographer. Your pictures are beautiful. I'm starting to get into the less crappy picture taking field myself. I have so much to learn. Any advice?

Also, I tagged you, so look at my blog and tag back if you want. I'm interested to see what you have to say.

Nikki said...

Hi there.. so I'm tagging you. There are direction on my blog. Don't feel like you have to do it. I hope you guys are doing good. PS- your are an amazing photographer.