Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm so cool.

I dont know why, but I am a clutz. Seriously, Pete makes fun of me because I am always hitting my head on things. I think I have a depth perception problem. I can't tell how close things are to my head. I have more stories about me hitting my head on things... the cleaning box at the gas station, the railing on a house boat, cabinets, car doors, and sorry to say many more. I even knocked myself out about a year ago on my van door, luckily I had buckled in the kids already!

Today I was at T's class helping them celebrate the 100th day of school, I went to take a picture of them and the camera strap went right into my eye. His teacher told all the kids to look at us and say thanks right when I was doubled over and had make-up streaming down my face. Only me, I am so cool.

Yesterday I took S to dance and she was doing her warm-ups across the floor when she slipped and face planted in front of everyone. She was embarrassed, but luckily was able to laugh it off. Like mother, like daughter?

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think it happens to all of us after a few kids! I am glad your feeling better!

Raimi said...

At least you have a great attitude about it & can giggle about it. You are COOL!!!

Raimi

Stephanie said...

I tease my oldest about "tripping on his own shadow". He's always been all arms and legs -- still trying to grow into his body! And, I agree with Raimi -- You ARE cool!

Nikki said...

PPS- my new blog is tolmantime.blogspot.com