Thursday, October 16, 2008

We went to Disneyland!

We were able to go to "the Happiest place on Earth" all last week! Pete had a work conference in the Disneyland hotel, so we went up a couple days earlier and had fun. We actually went into the parks for 4 days, which was the longest we have ever been there. By the end of the week, we were so tired! My parents came down on Wednesday night and joined us for a couple of days, which was great. We love it there, H is already asking me if we can go back!



Cute girls with their tiaras, you can tell they are having fun!



I love to kiss him - even when he wont let me.



Grandpa and kids on the big Sun Wheel in California Adventure.



I absolutely love this picture!



T celebrating his birthday at Rain Forest Cafe with his favorite new Jack gloves.



In the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki room...



H with Cinderella - one of the three princesses she got to meet after I waited in line for 2 hours!!



While I was waiting for the princesses, grandma took H and had her face painted. She was so happy! She told the lady exactly how she wanted it done and wanted it all in pink, of course.




I love the decorations for Halloween time in Disneyland! It is amazing. You feel like you are in a magical place.



Grandma, me and S on the Sun Wheel!



We were all so happy because H was finally tall enough to go on Soarin' over California! It was so much fun to go on the ride as a family. I could go on this ride all day long, I love it.



Dad and kids on the Orange stinger swings, T was just tall enough.



Yeah! T has been waiting for years to go on Screamin'. He loved it!! I love it that my kids dig the rollercoasters.

3 comments:

Raimi said...

Your fun pictures make me want to hop in the car & head for Disneyland. Glad you guys had a great time! Happy Birthday T. What a great way to spend your birthday!

Amy said...

Ok Amy, I am looking for camera advice. Will you e-mail me so I can send you all of my questions? amyhulbert@gmail.com. Your pics are always so cute!

Lisa said...

what fun!!!
I've never gone for a holiday. It looks like a lot of fun to see all the Halloween decorations. Happy Birthday T!!!!