Sunday, January 20, 2008

Week in Review...

Another week has flown by. I feel like it is always Sunday night! We had a great week, full of activities and celebrations. Here are pics from some of our week.





H has been wanting to play outside so bad lately, and so we go play in the backyard. She loves to be outside, and these are some of the pics I got while she was having fun in the cold!








We went bowling for FHE this week and had a great time. The kids loved it - and so did Pete. He got his best score ever and actually asked me if I was going to post it on my blog! You can tell by his face how happy he is, he did really good though - we kept playing after the first game and he kept getting strikes - he got 8 in a row. It was fun to watch the kids and their bowling style, I especially love S - she looks like a pro!






S was so happy this week because she got picked to be the Coyote of the month! I am so proud of her and the great little girl she is. She is sweet, kind, funny, smart and a wonderful daughter and sister. She loves her teacher Mrs.Boelens and is enjoying 3rd grade. I am constantly amazed by her. She has become quite a fashionista also - don't you love the belt with the t shirt!




T loves basketball!! He is so happy when it is game time. He is so cute, and he does really good! He had his 2nd game this weekend and got in some good shots. He loves it, especially since dad is the coach. It is so fun to watch him play.




We drove up to Reno on Saturday for my niece Macie's birthday party. She turned 3! H was so excited to go to her house and see her, she loves her so much. They are so cute together. My sister, Angie did a great job with the princess party. She had fun games, activities and tons of amazing food. Happy Birthday Macie, we love you!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

what a fun filled week you had. Looks like everyone is doing well and enjoying all of the activities. Great pictures of H.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations, S, on getting the Coyote of the Month! Great pictures, as always, of your kids. Sounds like it was a great week for your whole family.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

AWESOME BOWLING SCORE!

Raimi said...

Way to GOOOOO Pete! Congrats on the score! I love that top picture of H. The lighting is wonderful! Congrats to S on coyote of the month-that is awesome! Love the belt. T you look good in your BB digs! Looks like a fun week!

Raimi

. said...

Love the first pic of H it is totally cute!

Unknown said...

Pete, that's quite a bowling score. Wow! My best ever was 188 and that was like 18 years ago. I don't think I've gotten better than 175 since then, so I think 223is pretty strong.