Monday, August 13, 2007

Weekend in Reno

This weekend we went up to Reno to spend our last summer weekend with family. On Saturday we went to Sand Harbor in Tahoe and let the kids play on the beach. It is so beautiful there! I sat there on the beach and was just amazed at how pretty it is. It was so fun to sit back and watch the kids and be in such a beautiful place. The kids had the best time, of course it was water, sand and food - all the things that make them happy. And they didn't even think the water was that cold! I got in it with my sister and I felt like I was swimming in snow, my legs were seriously numb. But they thought it was great and swam the whole time.
We went back to my sister's house for a great dinner - we had an early b-day dinner for Pete and my parents drove all the way with steaks to help us celebrate! Then we stayed up and played games all night. We love the game Settlers and it seems like we only get to play it when we go to Reno. We had a great weekend! Angie and Brock always make us feel so comfy in their home - thanks guys, love you!




No comments: