Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Party!!

We had the best party this weekend! We had about 30 people over and had a great time talking & eating - my two favorite things! We were so happy everyone came. It made us realize how lucky we are to have such great friends. I have to say though, my scale was way up after this weekend, I think I had a little too many cookies. If we ever move, we will for sure have another party and invite everyone over again! Thanks to all who came!

O.k., I have to say thanks to Camie also for showing me on her blog how to do all of these cool picture shows. They are so much fun I have done 3 of them tonight!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool slide shows! Thanks for having us @ the party. It was fun to celebrate and have "grown-up" time!

Raimi said...

The party was great. Fun to see the pictures. Thanks for the invite!

Raimi