Thursday, August 9, 2007

Annie



Today S, my mom and I got to go to see the Music Circus production of Annie. It was so fun. My friend Kellie put it all together and a big group of us girls met at the theater - thanks Kellie! It was especially fun for S because one of her good friends from school played the orphan Molly. I loved it because Annie was my favorite movie when I was a kid, I used to try and watch it every day. I would listen to the record (yes, record) all the time! I cant believe how good the kids in the play were, they did such a good job. It was fun to get out with just my mom and S too! We went out to lunch before and had a good girls day out. We love to do things with each other - we definately need to do that more!



S and Grandma!






S and her friends in front of the theater - they are such cute girls.

3 comments:

Raimi said...

Sounds like a great time!You are so lucky to live close to your Mom. She is such a wonderful Grandma. The girls all look so grown up! Is C just visiting or did they move back? I had to show Tanner the picture. They were good friends/table mates in 1st grade!

Raimi

Amy said...

Great news! They just moved back - and she is really excited to be here and to see everyone again. She is the sweetest girl, we are so happy to have her back!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Annie is one of our favorites too! Emily & I are going to see the play on Saturday. I hope she is not disappointed that the people in the play are not the "real" Annie, etc.