Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We love dad!

We had fun celebrating and trying to spoil dad on Father's day.  The kids were excited to pick out gifts and have a special day for him.  We are so grateful for all he does for our family.  He makes us all happy and we love him so much!
Aren't they cute together!
Miss S helped me decorate for him - she wrote him a note on the chalkboard sign and helped me make a really fun tie banner.  He picked pull-aparts for breakfast, our favorite! (the recipe is on my new blog.) Here are the morning jammie shots.  They can't ever wait to open the presents!

My family all came over at night for dinner and we all celebrated a little more.  Here are all the kiddos with Grandpa for father's day!  We love him too!



2 comments:

lorelie said...

Love to see all the fun things you did for Father's Day. I'll have to try some of them for next year! =] You have such creativity. love it

Laurie said...

I love the tie banner...did you have a template or did you make one up yourself? Will you share? I totally did stuff like that.

I love the dad pictures with the letters too...I saw that somewhere and was going to try it...but with all the company and the baptism it did not happen. Maybe next year!