Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Annual Soccer Summer Party!

We are so lucky to be part of such a great soccer "family."  Every year Coach Rich has all of us over to his house for a pool party & we wouldn't miss it!  The kids have a great time, love being together and I love seeing all my friends too.  Here are all the girls with their coaches in their picture corner (they take pics here every year, I should pull some old ones out) - they sure are looking big!  Can't wait for next year!


Here is Miss S with her best friend!
I LOVE this picture!  She jumped off the rock, extended her legs, pointed her toes and then smiled for me.  A dancer even in the air.
My favorite boy...
Miss H was loving spending time with the older girls, especially C.  She is so sweet to her!

1 comment:

lorelie said...

What a fantastic time that was every year. We miss being apart of it! It's amazing to see how much everyone has changed and grown up. WOW! I love love love the picture of H!! She's a little charmer, that's for sure. Oh, and I am thoroughly excited about you putting together a recipe blog - it's exactly what I need! I often find myself craving your chocolate cake =]