Wednesday, September 26, 2007

JT concert

I officially have the best husband around! He came home from work last Friday and told me he had a surprise for me. He handed me an envelope with a beautiful card and 2 tickets to the Justin Timberlake concert! He bought them for me and my sister, so we could have a fun night together. So we went last night and it was SOOO much fun.

I have been to a lot of concerts, but this was the best one I have ever seen. WOW, he was amazing! Angie and I snuck down to the lower level and got the best seats in the whole arena, seriously they were the best! We were probably about 150 feet from the stage, we could see him so well. It was funny because all the seats around us filled up and we thought we were going to have to go back to our seats, but no one ever came and we got to stay for the whole concert. Timbaland was there too and came out for a couple of songs and did some cool things. But JT really amazed me with how talented he is - he sang, danced and played the piano & guitar. I loved it the entire time and it was great to be there with my sister. She is the ultimate JT fan, ever since she was 14, so it was fun to go with her. I have to admit, I loved his music before yesterday, but I am a huge fan now too! Thanks Pete for giving us such a great night!!

2 of the best concerts in 2 weeks, how lucky am I!!




Here are some of the video clips I took. The camera actually makes them look further away than they were! Sorry about the shake - it was hard not to move.



2 comments:

Raimi said...

Two concerts within weeks of each other, YOU ARE A LUCKY GIRL. Looks like you had a great time! Yeah for Pete & Yeah for time with your sister! Love the pictures!

Raimi

Kari said...

Hi Amy! This is Kari (Scott). Angie told me the other day about your JT concert and said you had pictures on your blog, so here I am. We need to get that girl blogging! Anyways, your kids are ADORABLE. I haven't seen you guys in years, I can't believe how much they've grown. Your family looks beautiful, I love how great you are with the camera. Well, I just wanted to say hello, have a great day!