Sunday, September 16, 2007

Def Leppard Concert!

Friday night we went to the Def Leppard concert with some friends, it was sooo much fun. I love Def Leppard, it was my third time seeing them in concert. My first time was when I was a Junior in high school, my aunt took me and a friend to see their Adrenalize concert and I was hooked. I love their music. This time they played at an outdoor ampitheater so we were able to sit outside and enjoy the night. It was great! There were so many people there - I have never seen so many at a concert - it was a sea of heads, all dancing! It was a perfect night - great friends, weather & music - minus the questionable fumes passing by every so often! I cant wait to see them again next year!



Here is a little clip from my camera at the concert, it is one of my favorite Def Leppard songs!

1 comment:

Raimi said...

Looks like you had a great time! Don't you just love outdoor concerts? Thanks for the visit today!

Raimi