Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Goodbye Highchair!

It is amazing how fast the last couple of weeks have gone by. I feel like it is always Monday, it is so wierd! We are still trying to get a schedule and figure things out around here. It is getting better every day and I am slowly trying to figure out how to get everything done. I will be so happy when I dont have to clean my house top to bottom everyday, it is starting to get to me. This morning I cleaned for a couple of hours and thought about all of the other things I could be doing with my time each day - I cant wait!

H thinks she is so big. She has decided that she doesn't want to sit in the highchair anymore! So yesterday we went out and bought her a booster chair - She LOVES it. She told me she is a big girl now and is so excited to eat. I am not as excited - she is messy and she doesn't stay sitting down - I liked it when I could buckle her in! We will see how it goes, she did pretty good today!



No comments: