Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Swimming...


There is pretty much only one thing my kids like to do in the summer - take that back, they would do it any time of the year if I let them. They LOVE to swim, and they could do it all day long. Their new fun game is to pretend they are dolphins and whales (we went to Marine World a couple weeks ago.) It is fun to watch, especially since H can swim all over the pool by herself now - she wears a life vest and floaties - it is really a crack up to see her.

S is so big this summer. I look at her lately and can really see a difference from last year. I can't believe she is going to be in 3rd grade. She is such a good girl and has the sweetest heart. She is always trying to make me happy and to do what is right. She is a great example to me, she has such amazing faith. She is getting big, but is still a baby - it makes me happy that she still wants to cuddle and snuggle with me. I love her!



No comments: