Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Christmas at home

Our Christmas this year was great. Pete's mom flew into town for the week and we spent time with my parents too. It was my family's year with the in-law's, so my brother and sister were both in Utah. But, luckily we live by my parents, so we get to celebrate with them every year. We also got to spend some time with Pete's brother and his family, we loved it.

We spent Christmas day at our home, which was so nice. We unwrapped, played, ate and enjoyed the day with each other. The kids got just what they asked for (thanks to Eddy) and spent most of the day occupied with their new toys.

The kids loved having their grandma Knudtson here. She spent everyday playing and teaching them new games. They were really sad when it was time for her to go home. They cant wait for her to come back.




The kids waiting to go and see what Santa brought. I love the sleepy faces.



Cant get there fast enough!



Can you tell who is her favorite Princess? She was a happy little girl!



This is just what they asked for!



I just loved her reaction. I wish I could get that excited!




The kids with Grandma and Grandpa Tolman on Christmas day.



The kids with Grandma Knudtson, all dressed up for church.

No comments: