Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pre-school!

H went to her first day of pre-school on Tuesday! She is going to a cute little school with some little friends and the nicest teacher. She was excited and felt so big.

We have been talking about it for a while now so she would be ready and she always tells me "mom, dont cry. You can come and pick me up!" I didn't think I would cry, but when we dropped her off and she walked right in and started playing, I had to walk away so I wouldn't start. It was harder than I thought.

I missed her the whole time she was gone, I kept forgetting and looking around for her. She is my pal all day, we are hardly ever apart. She is a sweet girl and I am happy she gets to be in such a great place to start out her school experience. I love her!




6 comments:

Brad and Julianne Heaps said...

Oh, what a sweetheart! We miss you guys!

Raimi said...

What a sweet,sweet,sweet girl! I can't believe she is old enough to go to preschool! Have fun H!

Stephanie said...

She is a doll. Lindsey is going to miss Hallie so much. And we are going to miss all of you. I am so glad we got to talk this morning. I lookk forward to many more conversations very soon.

Stephanie said...

What a big day for H! Time sure flies. I remember you being pregnant with her!! Glad you found a great school for her. Is that the same one that Molly attends?

Amy said...

wow, your youngest in preschool...that sounds nice:) Can't wait for my turn!

Jillian Goulding said...

So cute! H looks so happy to be starting school!