Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We will miss them...



We went to the park yesterday with our great friends who are getting ready to move to Utah. Over the last 6 years Stephanie and I have watched our kids and our families grow and have become better friends. She is an amazing person and there is so much about her that I admire. She is kind, smart, beautiful, generous and an awesome mom. There have been many times when I dont know what I would have done without her. I am so lucky to have her for my friend. I am excited for them to move and start their new adventure, but I am going to miss her and her cute kids a lot - and I know my kids will too!



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

We are going to miss you guys so much too! But the one thing I know about our friendship is that no matter how many weeks go by that we don't get a chance to get together and talk, we always just pick up where we left off. You guys are such great friends and always will be!

Raimi said...

We will miss them too! Cute picture of all the kiddos & that one of H is great!