Thursday, January 21, 2010

Holidays

We had a wonderful Christmas at home and with family! My sister & brother were both here with their families so it was extra special. The kids love to be with their cousins!

We spent Christmas Eve with extended family at my parents house and had great food and company. Then we came home for Santa to come and I guess the kids were all good this year because he brought some fun stuff!

We had a little Christmas here at home and then headed back to my parents to spend time with family and play with all the toys! We are so grateful to be able to spend time with family.




Our New Year's are always really low-key and easy! This year was a little extra special because we got to spend it with Eric, Nikki & Liv - something we haven't gotten to do before. We spent the night eating and playing Yahtzee (I still can't believe I got 3 yahtzees!) The kiddos even managed to stay awake to toast in the New Year with our yummy apple-pomegranite Martinelli's! Although one of them fell asleep at 11:55 & I woke them up a little cranky... can you tell who it is? Yeah, and the last picture is how I found her about one minute after Eric & Nikki left!

I hope 2010 is full of family, friends, food and fun memories.




1 comment:

Nikki said...

That was such a fun night! Thank you again for having us over for such a great time. We miss you guys so much. It was such a special blessing to live so close and to see each other as often as we did. We love you guys all so much!