Friday, May 2, 2008

We're finally Home!



Yeah! We finally made it into our new home! I can't believe how long it has taken to get here, but we are really happy. We got TV today, and almost all the boxes are gone - not too bad! I have so many people to thank for all their help. Thanks to my friends and family who came over to help us move furniture, those who came at the last minute to help me clean the house and for those who made us dinner and watched the kids for me. I feel so blessed to have such great friends - I love you all! We cant wait to have you all over soon!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

It's beautiful!!! Can't wait to see inside. Glad it finally happened for you. We'll miss you. Hopefully you'll still come around.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Gorgeous house! We're looking forward to seeing you on Sundays.

Raimi said...

IT looks fabulous! Congrats on your new home! We are going to miss your sweet family in the ward. I am glad you didn't go far!

Stephanie said...

Congrats on your new home! We'll SO miss you guys being in our ward. T gave me the sweetest hug last Sunday. J will REALLY miss being in Primary class with him. BUT ... it's not like you are moving to the other side of the earth, right??

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new home. At least we'll still see you at bunko. We'll miss having Pete as our home teacher.

Lisa P.

Nikki said...

Yay Amy! That is really exciting. I can't wait to come and visit you there. We are excited to see you all in a week.

Becca said...

Yeah! Way to go, it look so pretty on the outside, can't wait to see what it looks like on the inside! YOu must take pictures! Congratulations! yesterday, BTW was Jeb's birthday too. Happy Birthday to the baby!